All criteria are essential unless indicated as desirable (D).
Please note that all applicants must demonstrate in their application form that they currently use the skills outlined below or have used them previously in employment, education, training, volunteering etc.Education/Knowledge
- Experience of working in a similar role
Administration or comparable qualification/ relevant experience in:
Spreadsheet production and operation
Publisher or equivalent
Internet and E-mail
- Proven communication skills
- Experience of working within the third sector (D)
- Experience of working with families (D)
- Providing emotional support (D)
- Knowledge of GDPR (D)
- Understanding and commitment to Equal Opportunities Policy and Practice (D)
- Skills / Ability
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Prepared to work as a team member.
- Understanding of the issues and needs of people with disabilities (D)
- Ability to co-ordinate and liaise with other organisations (D)
- Ability to represent the organisation (D)
- The ability to build and maintain rapport with adults. Calmness under pressure and when dealing with challenging or confrontational behaviour.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- A good understanding of the challenges faced by the participants you help
Travel is a requirement of this role. Flexibility required.Leadership and Management Behavior’s
Act as a role model for the COS's Leadership and Management behaviour’s:
- Driven to deliver
- Leading and engaging
- Strategic thinking
Listed below are key competencies, which describe how the job must be carried out in order to achieve the objectives set.Business initiative
An understanding of the markets COS operates in and ability identify and capitalise on opportunitiesPlanning and Organising
Ability to plan, lead and manage proposals that win new business, in line with business processes.Problem solving and time management
Ability to identify and successfully plan dependencies in complex projects, prioritising critical tasks and allocating time and resources to the crucial areas that will underpin project success.Concern for accuracy
Acting to minimise errors and inaccuracies, maintaining high standards of accuracy and correctness in dealing with information and data. Adopting an orderly and precise approach to work paying careful attention to following standard procedures and ways of working.Team Working
Build and maintain good working relationships with colleagues within COS to cultivate a positive team spirit, commitment to the team and achievement of shared goals.Application Process
Please email: Stephanie.email@example.com if you require any information on how to apply for this post.
Closing date: The current closing date is scheduled for 30th August 2019
Interview schedule: TBC*Statement: This Job Description and Person Specification reflect the duties of the post as they exist at this time and may be subject to changed based on the needs of the organisation. The post-holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the salary and competence requirements of this post from time to time as required.Application form PDF